Risali was awarded the “Best Aviation Management College” by The Times of India for the Academic Year 2018-19.
Aviation Industry is gaining momentum in India with the increase in the number of airports and flight operations. By 2025, it is believed that India would be leading in Aviation sector. Tourism, Medical Tourism, Education and Business are the main sectors that influence the growth of this industry manifold in India.
A skilled graduate of Aviation Management course is likely to get immediate job opportunity due to the growing demand in this sector. Risali Institute of Management is one of the pioneer institutions in Aviation Management Studies in India and a leader in producing skilled professionals suitable for the industry. To mention a few, an Aircraft Replica, Grooming Studio, Faculty from the Industry make Risali unique when compared to the rest.
This 3 Years Course includes the core Subjects, Languages, Communication Skills in English, Soft Skills, Life Skills, Employability Skills and emphasis is given on Personality Development Classes.
- 10+2 / Intermediate or any equivalent qualification
- Must be good at Communication Skills in English
- Must have an attitude to serve people with a smile
- Customer Service Executive
- Cabin Crew in National and International Airlines
- Management Trainee in Airlines & Airports
- Manager – Airlines Reservations
- Manager – Cargo Operations