We have designed this course to provide students with the skill set they need to work in sound production, which is a skilled craft found in industries ranging from music and video to gaming and theater. The career choices in sound engineering have in turn increased the significance and demand of vocational degree courses, resulting in better employment opportunities without much wait time.
This 3 Years Course includes the Core Subjects, Languages, Communication Skills in English, Soft Skills, Life Skills, Employability Skills and emphasis is given on Personality Development Classes.
- 10+2 / Intermediate or any equivalent qualification
- Must be interested in Sound & Music
- Must have an attitude to serve the industry
- Music Production Companies
- Film Industry / TV Channels
- OTT Channels ( Over – The – Top )
- Advertising Agencies
- Web Channels
- Mobile Games